Thursday, June 11, 2009

April 8 2009


So far the glasses are working out great!! I haven't had a headache this week and that is great for me. Today the kids are going to start a project for Easter and it should be fun. Chief is also going to come over for a visit. I am ok with him being here as long as I don't have to do all the work. Also Logan is very allergic to dogs and I don't want him to have a reaction. I got as much Easter stuff done as I am going to do cause I sure as heck don't have tons of money to spend on it. It seems we forget the reason behind some of these holidays and they get out of control!! Jade got to meet the Easter bunny on Sunday and Alex only wanted the suckers he was handing out. I forgot to pick up her photo with him so I will have to go back and get it. I guess I got sidetracked or something. Michael started drivers ed and apparently he has to have 30 hours of driving time here at home to get his license. Kato will have to start that one cause like I ve said in the past...Im not ready. We talked last night about him buying a vehicle and I told him I bought my first car and in order for him to get one he needs a job and to help pay for his portion of the insurance. We will see how that goes. His dad said he would buy him a car if he gets straight A's so maybe that will motivate him to do good in school. Well thats all for now. Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment