Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!! The kids had a great time looking for eggs with clues that lead up to the big Easter basket of goodies. Alex got a spiderman watch, soccer outfit, and superman cape (thanks stacey for the info on where to get it for such a great price). Michael got a fishing pole, tee-shirt, leaders, and a gift certificate. Kato got an ax and a hatchet. I got some new kitchen towels and table cloth. It was the first time that I know of besides Christmas where Kato went out and got me something without me knowing it or having me pick it out myself. I was very impressed and appreciated it very much. Today we went through Alex's clothes and packed up the 3T stuff like jeans and some shirts as its too small. Summer is coming and so we went through all his shorts. I was shocked that some of the shorts are 24 months and he can still fit into them. After some cleaning of the house we went for a walk to the park and then enjoyed an early dinner. We wanted to watch a movie but the movie we had was in blu-ray form so we just watched celebrity apprentice. It was a great weekend. thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment