Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Entry...My Birthday



So now we are bloggers!! Family and friends from all over...you can now check in and see whats new with us. Today is my birthday and so far its been wonderful. The number is getting up there (33) but I still feel like a kid. I got to go to Alex's school and be class helper. He is 4 now and enjoys his friends, movies, and wrestling. He has some very important friends that visit everyday, Rylee, Logan, Eli, Kale and on Tuesdays Lyric comes over. I stay home and run a little daycare (thats probably why I still feel like a kid) while Kato is out in the world communicating with the adults and playing Mr. Fix it at work. Michael who is now 15 plays football and loves it. If he could play year round I am sure he would. After football is wrestling which he is very good at for his body type (tall and lean). Then there is the newest addition to our family, Baby Jade. She is only 2 months old. Its nice to have a little more girl in the house as the testosterone is almost overwhelming. Jayne (MIL) came over today to sit with Jade while I was at school. She made me a cake and brought a present which I can't wait to open but will postpone the unwrapping until after dinner (yes I am cooking for my family on my birthday but I wouldn't have it any other way...ok maybe it would have been fine to go out but its cold outside and I like to hunker down and enjoy my evenings with my husband and kids). We have plans this weekend to go to a Badger basketball game with some friends so we will go out then. So Happy Birthday to me and to everyone else thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment