Thursday, June 11, 2009

March 15 2009


Sundays are rough they go too fast and its only hours away from the beginning of a new work week. I had to make a dessert for Michaels wrestling award ceremony tonight and what did he want me to make??? Angle food cake. I suck at it!! My mom is way better at making it then I am. Anyway, I was kinda rushed cause we didn't get back home until late and I had to feed Jade and then go get my prescription anyway, everyone ate it all gone really fast so maybe it wasn't that bad. Michael had an awesome season and I am very proud of him. His record this year was 23 wins 6 losses 14 pins. He wrestled in the 189 weight class but also once in the 215 which he won and again at 285 which he also won. He got first place a JV state in his weight class. It was a GREAT season. Go Eagles!!!
thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment