Thursday, June 11, 2009

CLEAR THE ROADS!!!


I warn you now, Michael got his temps today. I was class helper today at Alex's school and since I had the day off and Michael just so happens to be exactly 15 and 1/2 years old we decided to go to Baraboo and get his temporary drivers license. He wanted to drive home but I had to say no way. He did drive me to the Piggly Wiggly to get some groceries. He has a little work to do but he did a good job. We didn't wreck the van, run over anyone, and he managed to not get a ticket so I'd say it was a successful first time behind the wheel. He is really excited and I think a little bit humbled because driving for real is serious and it can be nerve racking. I think in time he will get better and will become more relaxed and natural to him. All in all I am very proud of him and know he will be a good driver. Good job Michael!!! thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment